analytics

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stuff on my mind

Quick timekiller post while Im at work...

I got into Google Wave the other day, as an invite. I have no invites to share... yet. But, if anyone else wants to test it out, by talking 40k or whatever mini related, Im at heretic0977 at the whole google wave addy thing. :) So far, Im liking it!

Tuesday Top 10 will be done by Ron this week and next, and Im curious as to what he will be coming up with.

I have a "small" project in mind for the ol' blog thing, probably after I get back from my week off work: Im thinking of making a master list of all the blogs Im following, just so people can say "Hey, you need to follow this one too!"

Keith is waiting for the cash cow to pay up, then he will be buying my Orks off me. Im really trimming the fat of my armies lately.... Of course, having some inbound money is starting up the "I wanna play this army and that army" bug. I think I have at least one more army I actually want to get rid of, and thats my Ogre Kingdoms. After that, Im not entirely sure what Im going to be doing with the leftovers. Although, I might just roll the OK models into my Warriors of Chaos army, they have been converted to actually look like them, somewhat...

5 comments:

Jason said...

Holy cow! If it were possible to get an invite into Wave, I would be honored. You may already have friends you are inviting, but I would be on this like stink on well you know.

Keep up the blog and I thank you for the updates.

Unknown said...

Sorry, they havnt given me any invites yet :(

Jason said...

Whelp, although you do not know me, you just became my new best friend. I appreciate the wave invite more than you could know. I will be looking around at it for the next few days and see if I can see your waves. Do I just search for them?

Unknown said...

Im not really sure right now, Ive not had much chance to play with it this past week.

Roger Andersen said...

Ive got some wave invites if anyone is interested