analytics

Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekly Hobby Update Thing #9

This week was a joke, as far as painting goes...

I assembled the Warwitch Siren I picked up last Tuesday, no painting done on Cryx models.

I think Ive decided on an alternate color scheme I will be using on my Protectorate models. They will kinda look like the Black Templars, which I think fits. No brush was dipped in paint to help these models, however...

I cased up my Red Scorpions, to make room on the shelf for WarmaHordes models. I am half thinking they are going to be retired for a while, and Ill work on a different Chapter. Maybe.

Lastly, I come to the Chaos Warriors... "Surely you painted something for these guys?" Nope. Far from, in fact. I decided I like the idea of Nurgle Chaos Warriors, but I have no desire to actually work on them for now. They are getting stuck in storage until I decide I want to work on them or sell them. Of course, this leaves me with no Warhammer Fantasy army once again.

No comments: