analytics

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Extra Life 2014

Last year, I was invited to join in with the Disorderlies, and do the Extra Life thing. We played games and destroyed sleep patterns for 25 hours, and raised over $1800 for Johns Hopkins Children's Center.

This year, on October 25th, we are doing it again. Team Disorderlies is rolling dice, flipping cards, and moving board pieces to raise money for kids with cancer.

Challenges are already being made, and accepted. So far, the game list is looking like 40k, Deadzone, Conflict of Heroes, WarmaHordes, Spartacus, Runewars, and possibly Cards against Humanity and Malifaux (yes, I will make sure my Seamus crew is built before then!).

If you would like to help, please click the large shiny link, and below I will share the official blurb.




Dear Friends and Family,
I'm on a mission to save kids and I need your help. My local Children's Miracle Network Hospital treats thousands of children each year, regardless of their family's ability to pay. These kids are facing scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few.

On October 25, 2014, I'll be participating in this huge worldwide celebration of the social impact of gamers of all kinds from video games to board games and tabletop RPG's! It's my sincere hope that you'll find it in your heart to support my efforts with a monthly pledge or one-time gift that will go directly to my hospital.

Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids.

I need your help to reach my goal For The Kids.  Please make a safe, easy donation online today.  Click the "Support This Participant" button on this page to get started.  Thank you so much for supporting my efforts!

No comments: