analytics

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Painting improvement

Yesterday I posted some pics... But before I did that, I had the models in hand, and was talking about them with the wife. She was saying that she could see the improvement in my skills since we first got together.

 My first squad of Red Scorpions, not too long after the conversion kit was released. My methods for painting these guys pretty much stagnated as I wanted continuity over the whole army...

My first squad of Night Lords, painted this past week.

Im no great painter by any stretch of the imagination, but I think I did pretty good on these, and I do see her point. Maybe I should work on a lot of smaller projects, so my skills dont stagnate in the name of continuity again...

1 comment:

Robert Allen said...

I agree - you're definitely improving as a painter with practice and experience.