Lots of stuff to dig through this week...
1. Bushido Red Panda has a nicely painted Commander Culln.
2. Sigmar has found a list of all GW publications and releases since 1979.
3. WildEyedJester has a tactica for dealing with your hobby and significant other.
4. Klaus lays out the tools of the trade...
5. ...and then he shows us how he makes molds for resins and what can happen if you dont read the directions.
6. Pnakotik tells us what he listens to, and should not listen to while painting.
7. Big D has a very nice Keeper of Secrets.
8. Dave's creepy little guys are, well, CREEPY.
9. Chris has a converted Nurgle Dreadnought, I might steal the colors for a project Im looking at...
10. has some converted Death Guard up too, this time infantry.
As an added bonus, something not related to mini gaming in any way at all, Kelly talks about why we SHOULD clone woolly mammoths. Never say I never tried to broaden your horizons. :)