analytics

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One Thousand Points Of Fun!

I made a couple decisions last week, that I was going to stop playing a single chapter list, and that I NEED to get the models on my desk painted. Oddly enough, those posts I did last week removed all the desire I had to work on my Imperial Guard for now. So, I made a few self imposed rules for when I play a game...

#1: I am not allowed to run a mono-chapter SM list. This means I have to look to my full collection, rather then just my Red Scorpions. Easiest way to get the Crusade flavor across.

#2: If I run a model that is not FINISHED (tactical and chapter badges and all), my ENTIRE ARMY gets -1 Initive. This is the spur to get me to only use painted models. I considered LD, but ATSKNF made that nearly pointless.

So, with those in place, this is my new 1k list. Initials before the entry are the chapter they are from.

1k Crusade Force

(ME) Librarian w/Smite, Gate of Infinity
100

(IF) Tactical Squad (10) w/ Missile Launcher, Meltagun, Combimelta, Power Weapon
200

(RS) Tactical Squad (10) w/ Missile Launcher, Plasma Gun, Power Weapon, Meltabombs
195

(ME) Scouts Squad (8) w/ Power Fist, Heavy Bolter
149

(ME) Terminator Squad (5) w/ Assault Cannon, 1 Chainfist
235

(IF) Dreadnought w/ Assault Cannon
115

We are ganging up on DT's group this weekend... err, I mean joining them for fun! So, Im going to expand this to 1500 and 2k... Ill post those as soon as I figure them out... along with what got painted this weekend and what I did to the table lately...

2 comments:

Robert Allen said...

You say "ganging up", we say "bringing fresh lambs to the slaughter"....

Looking forward to it.

Unknown said...

Whether its "lambs to the slaughter" or "lambs commiting a slaughter" remains to be seen. ;)