analytics

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Oh my Word...

Sorry, had to do it...

This model has been sitting on the shelf for a while. He was meant to be my return to the Black Legion, but I just couldnt get myself to finish him. And then I read The First Heretic...



Minor conversion work, I gave him Grey Knight arms and head, and replaced the halberd head with an axe from a Fantasy Marauder. Belt of bolt shells hanging from his combi-bolter came from the Ravenwing sprue.

Funny story, I was almost finished with him, but couldnt figure why it looked more like a World Eater then a Word Bearer, then I realized Id not put any purity seals on him. Dug a few up, glued them in place, and had the "Ah-hah! moment" Id been missing. And then it was pointed out to me that the Word Bearers usually have steel trim. Oh well, he is a Chaos Lord, he can do whatever he pleases!

Ill be adding more Chaos models soon enough, waiting on Dark Vengeance to come out now.

No comments: