analytics

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hive Fleet inbound...







So, last week, I received a wad of cash. Part of the continuing payments from my massive model sell off. I decided it was time to put my money where my mouth was, and start that new army Id been considering. And, it arrived yesterday.

As far as swarms go, its not really all that many models. Yet. Ive decided Im not going to focus on a specific army list, or a points goal, or anything silly like that. Im going to TRY to keep a nice spread of force org chart spots, but mostly Im just going to collect and paint what I feel like.

So, as you can tell from the picture, I got a Hive Tyrant, Trygon, Tyrannofex, a brood of Gargoyles, a Zoanthrope, and the battleforce (3 Warriors, 16 Termagants, 16 Hormagaunts, and 8 Genestealers).

Something I decided last night was that I am going to learn how to magnetize models with this army, to increase my options (both for painting and for playing!), so Ill be ordering my magnets after I get home from work.

Now, the real question everyone is waiting for me to answer: How will I paint them? Which color scheme did I decide on? ...Ill get back to you on that.

No comments: