analytics

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trading Done!

So, as I mentioned the other night, I did some wheeling and dealing with a few armies when I went to visit Deo and friends.

Long story short, I took every army I could find over there, and sold one right off the bat, another two are waiting on someone to get paid, and yet two others are "sold, as soon as the buyer knows they are sitting there". A few other armies were left, and I am hoping they get snapped up as well.

So, in the end, I am left with my Space Marine armies (maybe its a crusade, maybe not), my Cryx, my tiny collection of Cygnar, and my damaged Tomb Kings, that will get replaced with new models soon. My plan is to not start any new armies. What I have is varied enough that if I get bored, I should be able to find something different to work on.

So, what am I doing with the money I made? ...Nothing. At least until the morons in DC decide to write a budget, that is. If the Gov get shut down next week, I might be out of a job for a bit. We can hope this gets taken care of quickly, but I have little faith right now. I would rather be working this 12-2 schedule, then not work at all....

No comments: