analytics

Friday, March 4, 2011

Resurgence of the Crusade

So, yeah, I apparently got bored, and snapped a few pics of my remaining Space Marine armies. Lets just move down the line, shall we?

First up, my Marines Errant. For a while, I was calling them the Angels of Purity, before I remembered/was reminded that there was a Chapter with this color scheme. I prefer this Chapter anyways, since they were involved in the Badab War, alongside the Red Scorpions.

The Imperial Fists. Working on these guys is why I have such high respect for anyone who actually completes yellow models.

My "other" Chapters. Dark Angels, Black Templars, Silver Skulls, Ultramarines, Blood Angels, and a single Space Wolf. Im not at the point to take a #Warmonger pledge to not buy any new models, but I do want to get them finished before I add much more, after the 30 Day Challenge, that is.

Speaking of, you will notice no pics of the Red Scorpions here. That was because I was too lazy to pull them out of the travel case after last weekends game. Ill get pics of them up, soon enough.

1 comment:

Adventures with Peps said...

Hope you have enough time to enter this competition http://thefallenprinces.blogspot.com/p/competition.html.
Can't wait to see more pictures of your badab forces especially the scorpions. Also glad to see your back on the 40k party train after the burn out.

Silar