analytics

Sunday, March 28, 2010

...And Im Back.

So, I am back, spent some quality time with my family on the other side of the country. Tuesday Top Ten resumes on, well, Tuesday.

It was more then just a vacation away from Maryland and work though. Before I left, I picked up a copy of the new Warmachine book, Khador. I took that, the Cygnar book, and the core WM rules with me, and left Warhammer and 40k at home. I also didnt keep up with my feeds while I was out. So, now I am looking forward to seeing what Ive missed!

Since Ive been back, I have done a little yard work, and moved some furniture... One of those was moving my painting desk into the computer room. Originally my goal was to have them seperate, so I could concentrate on painting, without getting distracted by my games. That failed miserably. So miserably that Ive not done any significant painting or modelling since November. So, computer is back on the painting desk, and I finally got around to assembling those Cryx models I got from the warstore in January.

Ive only talked about Warmachine so far, what am I doing with 40k? Right now, not much at all. Ive got the Red Scorpions on the desk, and Codex: Space Marines in my bag, but I think I might just hold off until the Blood Angels are out and start fresh. Maybe. We will see.

No comments: