analytics

Friday, July 31, 2009

New Army Idea - Necromancers Chaos Marines

As I was dozing off yesterday, I thought about something Id seen somewhere, someone was using Skeletons as their summoned lesser daemons. I started thinking maybe Ill yoink that for my Black Legion, then I got to thinking that I could work that into the fluff somehow. One of their Sorcerers had enchanted their icons to raise the dead to fight for them, rather then summon daemons that would require repayment at a later date.

Tonight, Im sitting here at work, and I still like that idea, so I might do it. But that doesnt mean that my Chaos Sorcerer is the only one who would do that, so I present the Necromancers Chaos Marine warband, led by a Sorcerer (or daemon prince) who loves bringing previous victims back to fight those they loved before...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the idea but the paint coulor is to black legionish i would try to make my csm with some kind of ghostly light and zombie heads (representing space marines brought back from the dead to fight against the emperor they so love)

Unknown said...

Yeah, the color scheme is something of a placeholder... I know what Im doing with the idea, Im just giving something for others to play with if they like the idea. :)

Death 0F Angels said...

i love the idea and i think skeletons are a great contrast in such a dark schemed army. I may just have to pick up some skeletons.

Unknown said...

DoA, have at it, and share a link when you can! :)