analytics

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This and that...

This weekend Ill be away, going to the Frozen North so the wife can spend time with her family... so Ill be sleeping, and reading rulebooks... Anyone around Bridgeport, CT interested in a small game of 40k sometime between Friday night and Monday morning? Ill be bringing my 1k list of Red Scorpions, I think...

Since Im planning on driving back Monday night, Im planning on having the Monday Top Ten set up before I leave... Ive seen mention that Blogger can schedule posts, so Ill give that a shot.

I pulled out my Cadian 42nd today, in order to get them prepared for the new book. I also pulled out the big box of unassembled IG, and discovered its not as full as I thought... Ive got more then enough models to have six 2-squad platoons, assuming I pick up that many command squads next month. I might just go for three platoons instead...

Mikie and I are discussing a "slow build" type event thing... starting off with 500 points of models, then adding a box set or so every other month. Im thinking of dusting off and painting my Warriors of Chaos and adding to them, where he is still looking at different armies. The other force Im considering would be a bit more money out of pocket from the begining: Vampire Counts... We will see if this gets off the ground.

Seeing as Im off tomorrow night, I should try to finish that Red Scorpion Assault squad after work. If I get it done, Ill slap some pics up here for you all. :)

I downloaded the Warmachine MKII rules yesterday, glanced over them, but havnt gotten around to reading them yet. Not having an opponent for that game makes it hard to pay attention to the rules...

Ive added a few more blogs to those I surf, another dozen last night alone. According to the Blog List thingie, there are 161 of them now... There should be no way that Id get bored!

5 comments:

Gamers World said...

I have about 120 blogs on my list, I look at most of them every time they post, this includes your blog, I don't comment much but I do read a lot!

Tigerstyle said...

To schedule a post, just go under posting options and set the time of the post to be when you want it to publish, and click the publish button. You should now see it in your list of posts as "scheduled".

Unknown said...

@Gamers World thats about how I am... I should comment more, but half the time I cant think of anything that hasnt been said already, and half the time my work comp wont let me comment...

@Chris Cool, thanks, Ill do that on Monday!

Robert Allen said...

You HAVE Warmachine opponents available, I should remind you...

Unknown said...

That is true, I just need to find a day where I can show up for game, without getting dragged off to CT! ;)