analytics

Friday, June 5, 2015

Heretical Ramblings #11

Missed last week, whoops. I fully intend to blame the office's AC being on the blink, and being to hot and miserable to even think. Good excuse, right? ;)

--------------------------------------------------
News-

Space Marine rumors are starting to flow, and I am getting all sorts of excited over that. Wondering what Ill need to buy to fill out some of the formations...

Lock & Load is this weekend, and Ive already seen a few tasty leaks. One in particular has me considering dusting off my Circle Orboros. Again.

Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar has a date now. I officially have a month before I need to start caring again. 
--------------------------------------------------
Hobby & Gaming-



No games lately, which is kinda sad. HOWEVER! I have a game scheduled with the brother this evening, and another with Rob tomorrow night.

As mentioned earlier this week, Ive got some paint slapped on my Skitarii, going for a Metalica look, I think. Reconsidering again, sadly.

Until I figure where I am going with them, I am planning on working on Storm Fists. Ive got a unit of Terminators half painted, and bikers in roughly the same state.


--------------------------------------------------
Ideas-

Usual dose of wacky ideas?  Something smaller scale this week, I think.

Take a look at the Ultramarines Invictarii heads and torsos kit from Forge World. Shave the "U" off the models, and what do you have? Some damn good looking Honor Guard. Just add Sternguard legs and shoulders. Now, one of the rumors says Honor Guard are no longer a thing, but Im betting they are getting rolled into the Command Squad entry. We will see...

No comments: