analytics

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weekly Hobby Update Thing... Updated

My last Weekly Hobby Update Thing was back in January. Pretty sad, huh? Ive done a few photodumps, but they dont really count... Since Ive got full computer access again, I figure I should start these up again, if only to guilt myself into painting more often. Today's post will be a refresher of sorts, lining up what I have to work on in the near future.

Circle Orboros - Mohsar the Desertwalker, Gnarlhorn Satyr, 6 Druids, Woldwarden, Gorax, Lord of the Feast, Blackclad Wayfarer.

Cryx -Withershadow Combine, Cephalyx Overlords, Necrotech + 4 Scrap Thralls, Warwitch Siren, Captain Rengrave.

Other WarmaHordes models - Cygnar, Protectorate, Khador, Trollblood, Legion & Skorne battleboxes. Ragman.

Tyranids - 16 Hormagaunts, 3 Warriors, 8 Genestealers, Hive Tyrant, Tyrannofex, Trygon, 10 Gargoyles.

Red Scorpions - 10 Tactical Marines, 5 Assault Marines, 4 Honor Guard.

Ogre Kingdoms - 7 Bulls, 7 Ironguts, 4 Mournfangs, Thundertusk, 2 Butchers, BSB Bruiser.

You might have noticed, I have my GW stuff listed. Yeah, I decided to stick with them, for now.

No comments: