analytics

Friday, November 18, 2011

Weekly Update Thingie #15

So, I was going to tell you what I worked on, but decided to show you all instead!

My Circle Orboros battle box is underway. I love how the hide is turning out. Still need to tone down the copper. It looked duller in the bottle...

Chaos Lord for my upcoming Black Legion army (oh, did I forget to mention that I am starting Black Legion again? Oops.) I plan to use the Space Wolf codex until the new book comes out, so this guy is geared to "Count As" Logan Grimnar... I wonder why? I really dig the "undersized" axe head. It looks so puny in his hands.


My first Ogre Bull unit, still some work to go, but I really like how they are turning out.

The SlaughterMaster and converted Battle Standard Bearer, in the first stage of getting their flesh painted.

2 comments:

docbungle said...

Liking the terminator great conversion. what colours you use on the ogre flesh?

Unknown said...

Thanks!

For the Ogres, I use P3 Khardic Flesh, shaded with KF mixed with a purple ink blend, and highlighted with KF + GW Bleached Bone.