analytics

Monday, July 5, 2010

Another change to the Top Ten

So, As some of you may know, I currently work a 10pm-6am (EST) shift. This means I get home about 7am and usually start work on the Top Ten soon after. Usually.

However, this week, the day shift guy is calling it quits, and I am moving to the 6am-2pm shift... As soon as they get someone to cover mids, that is.

I have decided to take this opportunity to make a small change to the way I do the list. Nothing major, in fact I doubt anyone (besides maybe Ron), will even notice. The way Ive done it up until now has been that I go through all the entries up until the last time I posted a Top Ten, and posted as soon as I finished the list.

What I am considering doing is making a cut off time (I am thinking 7pm EST, Mondays) and doing up the list the night before. Then scheduling it to post roughly 10am. No more of my "it will be up when I get it up".

That is my idea for now... I will likely start it next week, one way or another.

3 comments:

Big Jim said...

That sounds totally reasonable, and makes perfect sense.

I really do enjoy the top ten.

Jim

Karitas said...

Mate, That you do it at all is of great benefit to the blog community.

If you need to change how, you go for it. We do these things for fun, in our own time, if it ever becomes a chore, or you feel like you arent in charge of that time for whatever reason, it's time to stop :)

So yeah, go for it, change whatever you want, It's your list, and I for one am very greatful you do it :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Guys. :)